This week, many in the internet security/ researcher/ hacker community remember Daniel Kaminsky who passed away last Friday. He was an outspoken advocate for privacy and a friend of freedom. Rest in peace.
Here are your weekly Zcash updates:
- Zooko was a guest on the Real Vision podcast along with Tom Walton-Popcock, co-founder of the Aztec Network.
- Soon you’ll be able to earn Zcash back on Gemini credit card, thanks to Mastercard.
- ZOMG is looking for a Zcash developer to create a Thorchain RFP. Thorchain enables multi-chain swaps without a trusted 3rd party. Like Uniswap, for multiple blockchains.
- Decrypt published a good write-up explaining the basics of zk-SNARKs. Zcash gets a mention.
- ICYMI, check out the recording of this week’s Zeal call with guest speakers Ashkan Soltani and Robin Berjon discussing Global Privacy Control.
- Daira and Ying Tong participated in ZKProof Workshops, recordings should be up soon on their Youtube channel.
Mark your calendars –
- If you’re in Boston, join the Zcash meetup this Saturday at 2 pm ET. The discussion will focus on Halo Arc, Unified Addresses and Autoshielding.
- Gardening Club and Arborist Calls next week! Tuesday 17:00 UTC and Thursday 21:30 UTC respectively.
That’s it for this week folks. Enjoy the weekend.