Zcashers – I’ll keep it short and sweet this week. I hope you and yours are safe and healthy. Here are the latest updates from the team:
- We had a great Zeal call this week with Least Authority and adityapk00 from ZecWallet.
- You can see the recording here. We will post it to the ECC Youtube channel next week. Here are the slides from the general presentation and Least Authority’s presentation.
- Sean Bowe and Daira Hopwood were featured on Zero Knowledge podcast 6 talking about Halo research and recursive proof composition.
- International Medical Corps accepts Zcash donations.
- Community Shout Outs – This section celebrates the contributions to Zcash made by folks outside of ECC and Foundation. Ping me if you have suggestions for next week.
- Shout out to Autotunafish for finding the April Fool’s easter egg.
- Shout out to everyone who participated in The Giving Block COVID-19 campaign.
This week in privacy, Zoom is getting a lot of flack. I’m exploring zoom-alternatives for the next zeal call in April. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
In crypto news, Cointelegraph published an overview of privacy options in crypto. Bitstamp is exploring Zcash among other digital assets to expand the range of available trading options. Reach out to Bitstamp and let them know you would love to see Zcash support!