Hello Zcash community folks! Here’s your mid-July update.
Miscellaneous: a bug was discovered (and fixed) in the iOS versions of Nighthawk and ECC Reference Wallet code, you can check out the ZOMG whitepaper published last month, autoshielding is live on Android with NightHawk, and Flexa is partnering with InComm Payments to widen the scope of retailers accepting Zcash payments via Flexa.
Work full-time in the Zcash ecosystem
- Working on interviewing candidates for open positions
- Updated infrastructure components
- Final Zero Knowledge Changes merged!!!
- Merged fixed and variable-base scalar multiplication support in the ECC chip!!!
- Very close to finalizing all circuit code!
- Made numerous spec and ZIP updates
- Great PR review submitted by community members Zancas and Gygaxis
- Bitcoin 0.12 Merkle tree PRs
- Shipped autoshielding for testnet and mainnet on iOS
- Continuing to collaborate with Unstoppable to enable z->t
- Facilitated Nighthawk shipping significant Android and iOS updates
- Executed the “Responsible Disclosure” process in support of iOS bug
In the news: the US Presidential Advisory Group is chatting stablecoins, tensions are high in Cuba and some residents are turning to cryptocurrencies, and is crypto chatter quieting down at everyone’s family dinner tables?